There's a person who I thought was a good friend until about 6 months ago, until he started going around school with guys who used to diss him. He's a very unique and special individual and the Fibo cheer girls, myself included, love him so much. He's also talented, being a guitarist, ex-SYO violinist and skateboarder, which is what we admire about him. Up until June last year, Oliver Tan was in my class and he hung with the Fibo cheer team a lot (going to Suntec, sliding down rails, hiding in gigantic "O"s, jumping down stairs, staying in the stuffy, dirty Fibo room, swinging from ropes in the gym while shouting out a crude cheer, laughing about chem - how nerdy can we get man? - 6.6262 x 10^34, picnicing at the Simple Plan concert waiting area etc.). Then, all of a sudden, he became distant. It got to such a point until he doesn't even say "Hi." anymore. The worst thing about it is - he didn't even say why. I miss him so much it hurts - don't get me wrong, it's nothing like THAT - and I'm pretty sure Gnia and Jo feel the same way. (He's someone who keeps people at an arm's length but has a way of making them miss him.)Here are a few reasons I can come up with that might be the reason why he left.
1. He hates us for fussing over him
2. He feels inferior about his height.
3. He didn't like it when guys, who were probably jealous of all the attention we were giving him, said he was gay so now he's trying to prove them wrong.
However, I think that point number 2 is somewhat inapplicable since he's constantly with Daniel who's over 5'7" tall.
If the last point it true, Oliver, you're being a real jackass because ever since the time I first saw you, the last thing on my mind would be, "He's so gay.". So please, if you're reading this (which there is a 0.00001% chance of you doing so) just know that we miss you a lot and even if you don't want to be with us, we at least deserve an explanation.
9:59 PM